Fw: audio-album from Uzbekistan

If interested, please answer directly to Arthur I. Chirgadze (not list-member!)
Michal

Dear Sirs,

May I introduce myself my name is Arthur I. Chirgadze. I m husband and, at the
same time, manager of Mrs. Maria Yacubovich. Maria Yacubovich is only one
professional Yiddish performer in the Republic of Uzbekistan.

In the beginning of this year, she produced audio-album Back to origin .
Representation of American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee JOINT in the
Republic of Uzbekistan, Association of Jewish Community of Uzbekistan, some
different organizations and persons were this audio-album s initiators.

This audio-album was outlined and created as enlightening album which includes
the main ways of Yiddish Songs. Next songs are in the audio-album Back to
origin :
1. Nigun (Mihayish)
2. Sabbath song (Hamavdil beyn koydesh lekhol)
3. Nigun (Esn est zikh)
4. On the brae (Afn oykhn barg)
5. Little boots (Di sapojkelekh)
6. Yiddish tale (A mol iz geven a mayse)
7. Wedding song (Kale, kale)
8. Let us together... (Lomir ale ineynem)
9. You shouldn t go with any other girls (Do zolst nit geyn mit keyn andere
meydelakh)
10. The rose (Royse)
11. A strings of pearls (Shnirele perele)
12. The luck (Mazl)
13. The little Gypsy (Dos kleyne tsigaynerl)
14. Raisins and almonds (Rojinkes mit mandlen)
15. The well (Di krenetse)
16. I stand beneath a carob tree (Ikh stey unter a bokserboym)
17. My God, why hast Thou forsaken me? (Eyli, eyli lomo azavtoni)

Audio-album is very harmonious in spite of various songs.

The audio-album CDs produced on the high professional level in every phase of
production. Master-disk created at the best professional studio in Uzbekistan -
Sound Record Studio IOSIS . The Studio IOSIS made duplication of CDs too. The
biggest advertising firm in Uzbekistan - SK-Media - made cover design and
printing. So, the audio-album Back to origin has a high professional level of
sound and cover design in spite of it produced in Uzbekistan.

Now I am looking for possibilities for wide distribution of the audio-album
Back to origin .

In connection with foregoing, I would like to make a request to you and, at the
same time, an offer. Could you examine a question of making some purchases of
the audio-album CDs and cassettes or help to get in touch with interested
organizations and persons.

If you are interested in this offer I will sent 1-2 tracks from the Back to
origin (in comfortable format) and copy of Cd s cover by e-mail for the
beginning.

I hope to you goodwill and meet with support of this project.

Sincerely yours,

Arthur I. Chirgadze
P.O.box 4254, GlavPochtamt
Tashkent, 700000
Republic of Uzbekistan

e-mail - carthur (at) mail(dot)ru  , carthur (at) pisem(dot)net
fax +99871 1332671
tel. +99871 1812805 (mobile)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->