AUG 2 CONCERT

Looks like we’re going to have perfect weather for The Klezical Tradition
free concert at the Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts in Westport, CT.
The program will be a mixed program of songs and dance tunes including
Akhtsik Er un Zibetsik Zi, Katarina, Varnishkes, a rousing Russian dance
set, Greenbaum’s Doyna from the CD, and a new tish nign composed by Cookie.
Plus, there will hopefully be a dance lesson before the concert, time
permitting.

If you’re either in Manhattan, Westchester, or Connecticut, it’s an easy
drive.

>From either the north or south, take I-95 to exit 17, Riverside/Route 33.

Head towards Route 1, the Post Road. Turn right onto the Post Road, crossing

over the Saugatuck River. Turn right again immediately after crossing, onto

Jessup and follow signs to the parking and lawn area. Many bring picnic

dinners and begin setting up early to get a nice spot.

This concert is free to the public so if you’re within a

reasonable distance the scenery alone is worth the trip! Hope to see many of
you there!

Adrianne Greenbaum, flute, piano, accordion, tsimbl

Fraidy Katz, vocals

Walter Mamlok, clarinet

Cookie Segelstein, violin

Larry Eagle, drums