Re: This is what we have to live with! ( WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS), ABRAHAM PUPKO

This does not belong on this list!

However, this is a very old, stale story. I have debated Satmar or Neturi Karta
friends many times: Why do we need a medina? Someone has to pick up the
garbage, not to mention defend us from "Palestinian" garbage. What do you want
me to do, lay down in the street and say: Kill me, kill me! ?? It will not
change so why spread the ill will?

With the number of admo"rim here, I think the situation has turned around. So
let these diehards be and lets support our country by our actions!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->