Klezical Tradition in concert

August 2nd is fast approaching. Our annual concert in Westport, CT at the
Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts will begin at 8:00 under the stars -
weather permitting. (A rain location will be available.)
Directions to the Levitt Pavilion are the following:
>From either the north or south, take I-95 to exit 17, Riverside/Route 33.
Head towards Route 1, the Post Road. Turn right onto the Post Road, crossing
over the Saugatuck River. Turn right again immediately after crossing, onto
Jessup and follow signs to the parking and lawn area. Many bring picnic
dinners and begin setting up early to get a nice spot.
If all goes well with our sound check I will be teaching Yiddish dancing at
around 7:30!  This concert is free to the public so if you?re within a
reasonable distance the scenery alone is worth the trip!
Adrianne Greenbaum, flute, piano, accordion, tsimbl
Fraidy Katz, vocals
Walter Mamlok, clarinet
Cookie Segelstein, violin
Larry Eagle, drums