Re: typically new york?...XENOPHOBIA RUN RAMPANT

    Yes, it's a wonderful town for many things Jewish. If you're out in the
hinterlands like I am(and Boston is believe it or not for so many things
Jewish...except maybe Klezmir) Jew York is a wonderful place!!! And that's
why I love Jew York. Try walking around Boston with a mogen dovid around
your neck and see how many stares you get(except in a Jewish neighborhood).
I work at Haaahvard, and given people's crummy attitudes... you'd think I
was a succubus.
     Trudi the Gitl the G