Klezamir and Essential Klezmer author Rogovoy to present together

Sunday, August 26, 7pm

Klezmer Night at the Guthrie Center, Great Barrington, Mass.
(www.guthriecenter.org)

Featuring Seth Rogovoy's multi-media presentation "Rockin' the Shtetl"
and a concert by Klezamir

For reservations call 413-528-1955

The Guthrie Center is located in the historic Trinity Church, better known
as "Alice's Church," the famed location of the movie "Alice's Restaurant"
and Arlo Guthrie's song "Alice's Restaurant Massacree." The church is now
home to the Guthrie Foundation and serves as the home office for Arlo
Guthrie and the Woody Guthrie Archives. Visit www.guthriecenter.org for more
info.

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
“The music of my childhood memories came flooding back through the decades
as I read. Maybe, as Seth Rogovoy suggests, it’s time for our music to
awaken once more to an entirely new generation. Incredibly detailed and
comprehensive, this book is a lot more than Essential!” -- folk music legend
Arlo Guthrie