PS From Lori re TJ's

Dear Friends and Fam,

Forgive me, indulge me, sorry for the email deluge.  My plans for this
Thursday have been altered because of the evil corporate forces at work at
Air Canada, who this week (after sitting on my request for over a month)
chose to refuse to refund our vacation tickets (even though I sent a doctor's
letter).  Rather than making a large donation to Air Canada's profit margin,
we have decided on short notice to use the tickets and take the trip.  We
will see about renting a wheelchair for Marc, and Kayla and I will sometimes
leave him to read long novels in sidewalk cafes over a glass of wine whilst
we romp around Quebec and Montreal.

So I will not be performing this Thursday at our opening at TJ's, but with
Kimber and Alex at the helm, it will (as always, if I might say) be an
outstanding show.  If you want to come for the second date we are doing at
TJ's on August 23, I will be there and will be glad for your company and
support.  But in the meantime, au revoir a bien tout! (as we say in Yiddish).

~Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->