upcoming release from Naftule's Dream

Just got word that Boston-based avant-klezmer band Naftule's Dream will be
releasing its third album, "Job," on Tzadik Records this fall.

Bostoners can hear them play on Aug. 14 at the Tremont Theatre, 276 Tremont
St., Boston, at 8pm Call 617-522-2900 for more info.

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
“The music of my childhood memories came flooding back through the decades
as I read. Maybe, as Seth Rogovoy suggests, it’s time for our music to
awaken once more to an entirely new generation. Incredibly detailed and
comprehensive, this book is a lot more than Essential!” -- folk music legend
Arlo Guthrie