Fw: Brooklyn Tonight: Directions

Directions:

The entrance to the Prospect Park Bandshell is located at Prospect
Park

West & 9th Street in Park Slope, Brooklyn.

BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:

F Train to Seventh Avenue. From Manhattan, sit in the front of the

train. As you leave the subway station, the entrance is 1 block East.

2, 3 Trains to Grand Army Plaza. As you leave the subway station, walk

south to 9th Street and East to Prospect Park West.

D, Q Trains to Prospect Park. Walk West through the park to Prospect

Park West & 9th Street.

B-68, B-69, or B-75 Buses to Prospect Park West & Ninth Street. On
weekends from noon-5pm you can take the Prospect Park Trolley.

PARKING:

Street parking a very limited ; please consider taking mass transit.

24-hour garage located on 11th Street and 8th Avenue. Please be
careful not to double park or leave your car illegally parked around
Prospect
Park.  It will be ticketed and/or towed.