Re: (Uh,) What is music?

I enjoyed Seth's delicious sardonicism; but as for John Cage's dictum, it
does not follow at all that because All A is B, therefore all B is A.  All
men are mortal; (hence) all mortals are men?  This is called reasoning by
converse, and it ain't necessarily so; in fact, it ain't so, period.  I'm
not sure what he was getting at.

--Robert Cohen