Radio Beat -- Top 10 CDs

I keep a running tally of my favorite Top 10 CDs of the moment called "Radio
Beat." The list is published irregularly in the Berkshire Eagle, weekly on
WAMC Northeast Public Radio (www.wamc.org/roundtable) and in a few other
obscure places. Typically my list has a few new Jewish CDs, as it currently
does, so I thought I'd share it with the list.

1.      Radiohead, Amnesiac (Capitol)
2.      Mikveh, Mikveh (Traditional Crossroads)
3.      Ori Kaplan Percussion Ensemble, Gongol (Knitting Factory)
4.      Lucinda Williams, Essence (Lost Highway)
5.      David Krakauer, A New Hot One (Label Bleu)
6.      John Scofield, Bump (Verve)
7.      Jessica Lurie, Motorbison Serenade (Zipa!)
8.      Ballin’ the Jack, The Big Head (Knitting Factory)
9.      Joshua Waletzky, Crossing the Shadows
10.     Joe Lovano, Flights of Fancy (Blue Note)

Seth Rogovoy
Cultural Czar
WAMC Northeast Public Radio Network (www.wamc.org)
Fridays, 10:06-10:20 a.m.