Vote for Ari -- Ari for President

Khaverim --

Hey, he'd be a huge improvement over who's there now.

Seriously, though, I just received a request from another website --
totally unrelated to any kind of music, by the way -- that I vote for
them in the Webby Awards and, obliging fellow that I am, I complied with
their request. One of the categories in which these awards -- for best
websites -- are given is music and of course I had to write in The
Klezmer Shack. Then it dawned on me that we could do a lot worse in
promoting Jewish music and our beloved moderator than if all of the
listmembers went to the Webby site (no pun intended) and did a write-in
for him.

http://www.webbyawards.com/peoplesvoice

It's free -- thank goodness -- only takes a few minutes.

George (Not W) Robinson