Re: Looking for a cimbalom

Josef Jankowski is someone recommended by Pete Rushefsky and
Josh Horowitz, such that I put up a web page for him on the
KlezmerShack. There are pictures, testimonials, and contact
info at: http://www.klezmershack.com/contacts/vendors/jankowski/jankowski.html

Otherwise, maybe you could describe what you're looking for,
and people on the list may have good suggestions.

ari