Re: Hello from Marta lane

Marta,
Why not come down and visit the Afro-Semitic Experience at the Buttonwood
Tree in
Middletown, Connecticut.  We'll be giving our last performance of the season
at the
Buttonwood will be Monday, June 4, 2001,  at 8:30 p.m. The Buttonwood is
located at 605 Main St.
in Middletown, Connecticut and the phone number is (860) 347-4957.  The band
that evening will include Warren Byrd on piano, Stacy Phillips on violin and
Resonator guitar, Will Bartlett on clarinet and tenor saxophone, and Alvin
Carter, Jr., Jason Miles on percussion. and I play bass.
And who knows . . . there's always the possibility that there's room for a
flute in our line-up.

David

P.S. Of course, of course.  You're all invited to join us that night.

David Chevan, Bassologist
for more info visit my web site located at
 www.chevan.addr.com