Re: New CDs at Hatikvah Music

Hi, Simon. Interesting offerings, as always.

The listing for "Ea Judios" on La Espaza (sic) De Las Tres Culturas caught
my eye cuz it's listed as a Ladino song. I thought it was actually in
Spanish and mocked the Sephardim that were expelled. Does anyone else know?
Judith?

Best,

Joel

At 09:05 PM 5/24/01 -0400, Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com wrote:
>We have just posted 18 new additions to our web site at our "New At Hatikvah"
>page in "Yiddish, Cantorial, Ladino, Sephardic, & Israeli catagories". These
>can be viewed at:
>http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/whatsnew1.html
>
>  We will be adding more titles to the "New At Hatikvah" page in about 2
> weeks
>     ....don't want to add too many at a time.
>
>Simon
>Hatikvah Music
>323) 655-7083
>www.hatikvahmusic.com

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Email:          jbresler (at) ma(dot)ultranet(dot)com