OT: Are there any magazines with Yiddish in latin script?

I'm sorry to bring this OT subject here, but I don't really know where to turn
to get a fast and correct answer on this. Please delete if you dislike OT mail.

For a year now, Yiddish has been an acknowledged minority language in Sweden
(along with Saami, Finnish, Romani and Meänkieli (a local Swedish Finnish
dialect). This means that people and organizations should now obtain financial
as well as other support from the state for educational and other purposes.

Anyway, some days ago, the Chairman of the Swedish National Language Committee
(for the Swedish Language, that is) wrote about this in a language column in a
Swedish nation-wide newspaper, where he states, among other things, that:

Yiddish is written with the Hebrew alphabet, but the Latin alphabet is also
common.

Since I study Yiddish (at a beginner's level), I don't want people to convey
misconceptions about these things. So I e-mailed him and told him that Yiddish
is exclusively written with the Hebrew language, but it is sometimes
transliterated, e.g. in e-mail.

He answered me that his source had told him that there are newspapers and/or
magazines in the U.S. or other countries, which are printed with the Latin
alphabet.

I promised him to straighten this out since I know a little (very little) about
Yiddish. I turn to you, since I know there are people on the list with a
profound knowledge of Yiddish. Could any of you please help me here? Are there
any such magazines?

Christian Hansson