Re: Ipcha Mistabra?

Huh?  What in the world does "Ipcha Mistabra" mean?  I don't have an Aramaic
dictionary, and don't need the game-playing anyway.

As it happens, btw, I've written on borrowing melodies in Jewish music and
give lectures on it--and on borrowing melodies in folk music generally.  And
I collect zillions of examples on it.  So I may have something to say on
this thread, or may not (I already have, of course--in fact, I may have
helped incite this thread, I guess)--and if you make clear what you would
like me to respond to--or how you expect me to respond?--maybe I will.

--Robert Cohen