Judith Cohen

        If I may throw my two shekels in, Judith Cohen played a wonderful
afternoon concert at Wesleyan University (Middletown, CT) several weeks back.
Her daughter did not join her - instead, she performed with
multi-instrumentalist Bill Cooley (I believe it was the first time they had
played together in public.)  Her show was enchanting, talking about the history
of her repertoire, with vocal illustrations showing how songs changed from
village to village, language to language.  They sang and played for over an
hour and it felt like 10 minutes.

        Richard

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->