From:   Robert Cohen [SMTP:rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com]
Sent:   Thursday, April 05, 2001 1:32 PM
To:     World music from a Jewish slant
Subject:        Re: women cantors

There is one (or was)--a cassette entitled B'KOL ISHAH:  THE VOICE OF WOMEN
CANTORS, produced, I believe, by B'nai Emet Synagogue in Minneapolis.

I have it but don't know when I can put my hands on contact information and
such.  Has seven contemporary women cantors.

And cheers, Lorele --

Robert Cohen