[no subject]

Hello.

Pharaoh's Daughter is excited to be debuting on the West Coast!  I'm also
enclosing information about shows for the rest of March.  As always you can
also find complete  concert schedules, cd sales and band information  on our
web site.
    a.. Early March West Coast Tour:
        Friday, March 9 > Los Angeles, CA > Shabbat celebration with Craig Taub
> 7:30pm > 10400 Wilshire Blv corner of Beverly glenn and Wilshire. Services
followed by concert.

        Saturday, March 10 > Berkeley, CA > BRJCC / Berkley Jewish music
festival > 8:00pm > 1414 Walnut St. (925 - 866-9559)

        Thursday, March 15 > San Rafael, CA > Bernard Osher Marin JCC > 7:00pm

    a.. Friday, March 16 > Austin, TX > showcase part of the SXSW Music
Festival > Elephant Room > 10:15pm
    a.. Tuesday, March 20th > NYC > Cornelia street café > 9:30pm > 29 Cornelia
Street btw Bleeker and W4 > Reservation (212) 252-3403
    a.. Saturday, March 24th > Teaneck, NJ > Teaneck Jewish Center > One
evening concert after Shabbat
    a.. Sunday, March 25th > NYC > Tonic > 107 Norfolk > 2 shows: 1:30pm & 3pm
    a.. Tuesday, March 27th > NYC > Basya Schechter - solo workshop > JCC on
the Upper West Side, 15 W 65 th St. > 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
 "A bona fide, genuine, gilt-edged masterpiece * * * * * " The Jewish Week,
George Robinson (Sept. 2000)

"I want more of this band, much more! They are so good!" Folk Roots Magazine
(England), Derek Reid (Sept. 2000)

"Pharaoh?s Daughter is one of the most original and exciting groups to have
emerged from the new Jewish Music movement." Rhythm, Ben Frandzel (Feb. 2001)

TOURING MUSICIANS:  BASYA - oud, guitar vocals, BENOIR - electric guitar,
vocals; DAPHNA - recorders, cornermuse, duduk; KEMAL - hadgini,  hadgira, other
indian drums; LISA - upright bass;  TOMER - drumset and middle eastern
percussion.

Check out our website for more information
www.pharaohsdaughter.com
Listen to the music (you need the real audio player)
"Out of the Reeds" & "Daddy's Pockets" available @ tara.com and
hatikvahmusic.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->