Re: What's Negiya

What has no relevance in Buffalo? Negiya? Ignorance? Apologies?

I don't know about the first, but based on my one frostbite-ridden
evening Buffalo, I can't help but think that the latter two definitely
do.

I'd tell about my one and so far only trip to Buffalo but it's so far
off-topic that you'd all kill me. (And it's not a good enough story to
justify the excursion off-topic.)

George (Clueless in Buffalo) Robinson