RE: Any scholarships?

Dear Koby
We are offering scholarships for young musicians to come to KlezFest London.
For the
first time in London there is a four-day intensive, interactive, participatory
programme
of Klezmer music and Yiddish song.  The finest and most inspirational teachers
and
performers (leaders of the world famous bands, The Klezmatics, The Klezmer
Conservatory
Band, Brave Old World and Budowitz, as well as the UK's own Merlin Shepherd and
Gregori
Schechter and others) will be assembled from Europe and America to lead at
least 20
instrumental workshops 20 ensemble workshops, 8 Yiddish song sessions, 4 choral
sessions. Parallel with practical music there will be 8 illustrated talks, 8
dance
workshops 4 interactive theatre and history workshops, 6 classes of Yiddish
literature,
5 history, 4 Yiddish language and folklore. Workshops will continue all day,
finishing
with evening performances and community dancing

Never were so many superstars assembled in one place at one time.

Perhaps list members can contribute to a scholarship scheme to help young
musicians from
abroad to get to London for KlezFest, specially musicians from Eastern Europe.

Geraldine  JMI