Miriam's gezang

Khaverim,

I am looking for composer information on a few Peysakh related songs.

For Miriam's gezang the only attribution I could find was A.
Rubenstein.  I don't know whether this is for the music, text or both.
Also, does anyone have info on A. Rubenstein, whom I assume was not
Arthur.

Also, the Malavsky Family version of Ma Nishtano.  Who was the composer
for this?

Anyone know about Burikes, from the Schack-Cohen collection?  Folksong
or attributable?

And, lastly, a song alternately called Der Grester Yontev or A Yom Tov
Lied.

A dank in foroys,
Lorele