Re: MSWord Documents

  Ah kobster...depends on the server and the equiptment. I use a library's
computer a lot...and believe me it would crash. Most people just do not have
enough protection for this kind of thing. Besides, Ari has requested that
people not send attachments and that's good enough for me(probably for the
reasons that I cited above)
    Trudi the G

>From: "yakov (koby)" <kchodosh (at) suffolk(dot)lib(dot)ny(dot)us>
>To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
>Subject: Re: MSWord Documents
>Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:01:28 -0500
>
>On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:55:47 -0500, you wrote:
> >And I don't as a rule recommend sending attachments -- too
> >much risk of passing a virus.
>
>that's not really true. opening a word document in wordviewer is absolutely
>no risk for viruses. this is not true for word proper, with macro support.
>
>yakov.
>"Just who would get the profits from a Marvel produced comic starring
>Spawn/Spidey anyway?  Dark Horse?" - KRothst402
>
>http://www.kobyland.com
>cartoon network mp3s, art spiegelman, funny quotes

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->