Fwd: an-ski

Dear List members:

There seems to have been some correspondence recently about the purchase of the
CD sampler from the Vrenadsky Library in the Ukraine. To reiterate, this is the
CD with some of the An-Ski and Beregovski field recordings.

I forward a message I have received from a gentleman in France interested in
purchasing the CD. Kindly address information to him (and list) as to where
this CD might be purchased.

Thank you and freiliche secular New Year,

Eliott Kahn

>Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:23:58 +0100
>From: MZ <zloto (at) cybercable(dot)fr>
>Subject: an-ski
>To: elkahn (at) JTSA(dot)EDU
>
>Dear Dr. Kahn,
>It was a pleasure talking to you. As I told you, I am looking for the CD
>released in 1997 with re-recordings of An-Ski's ethnographic expedition. I am
>a Paris-based journalist for the London Jewish Chronicle and the Jerusalem
>Post. My name is Michael ZLOTOWSKI, my e-mail is <mailto:zloto (at)
>email(dot)com>zloto (at) email(dot)com , my phone and fax is +33.1.4565 9888
>and my snail mail address is 51 blvd Auguste-Blanqui, 75013 PARIS, France.
>Thank you again for your kind help.
>MZ

Dr. Eliott Kahn
Music Archivist
Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America
3080 Broadway
New York, NY 10027
WK: (212) 678-8076
FAX (212) 678-8998