Re: Noah Nachbush

By the way, do you all remember the discussion we had about the similarity
in melodies between "Di frosh" and "Froggy Went a-Courtin"?  I was doing
some research and came across a comment that it is an American Folk Melody.
Makes sense, but although extremely close, it is not exactly the same as any
melody I've heard for "Froggy Went a-Courtin".  What reminded me was
listening to Nachbush's quirky version again.
Lorele