NUSACH NETWORK STATIONS

nusachmaven - i am uploading a music by Cantor David Propis and Cantor
Riselle Bain this evening which will be placed in the 24hour rotation.
The oldest music will be rotated out by tomorrow night.  We had a request
for Joyful Noise by Cantor Bain.  There is a cut on the CD called from
Behind Barbed Wire that Cantor Bain wrote for a play dealing with the
holicaust.  She sang this at our Yom Hashoah service last year.  There was
not a dry eye in the room.

This station becomes shabbat radio on friday morning, playing shabbat
music until after havdalah (sometimes longer depending on my schedule and
when I can switch the playlist).  I have a shabbat song that will be added
this friday that you will not believe!  look out Garth Brooks!

nusachmaven2 aka YELADIM RADIO.  I am beginning to upload channukah music.

nusachmaven3 -  I will be using this channel for our live broadcasts and
special themes.  On days with live broadcasts this station will go "dead"
one hour before air time so that i can configure it for the live
broadcast.  Our first theme will be l'cha dodi.  I have not counted yet,
but i will be uploading all of the versions of licha dodi I can find in
the collection so far.  This may take a few days, but should be fun.
During the week(s) of this theme, you will be able to hear these versions
when we are not broadcasting live.

IF YOU ARE A CHAZAN OR SINGER OF LITURGICAL MUSIC AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE
YOUR WORK ON THE INTERNET, SEND EMAIL TO ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHERE
TO SEND THE CD OR TAPE.

happy listening
winston weilheimer
HOST