nusach live

since shalom america's server is being fixed, we do not expect that nusach
will play on that station on sunday.  I have finished formating live365.com
for a live broadcast on Sunday morning.  I will therefore "go live" with a
special nusach show at our regular time on sunday morning at 9am.  We will
feature the new CD by Craig Taubman in the Celebrate Series, Celebrate
Shabbat.  Join us at 9am Sunday morning.  The show can be accessed through
our website at

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

there will be a link to the show on our front page.

Winston Weilheimer
Host
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!