Metropolitan Klezmer at The Cutting Room, NYC

METROPOLITAN KLEZMER performs Thursday, November 16
at The Cutting Room, 19 West 24th St, NYC: a relaxed, refreshing new club
with its performance stage in the spacious back room of a great restaurant.
8pm show! Info (212) 691-1900  $12 cover, no minimum, full menu available.

Featuring Metropolitan Klezmer's variegated line-up plus very special guests.
We'll play old favorites plus tunes from our new CD, "Mosaic Persuasion"
'One of the best traditional klezmer bands around... A tighter, more unified
sound than ever... A band that can handle any tempo and a wide range of moods
with equal mastery. *****' - George Robinson, Jewish Week

The Cutting Room is between Fifth Ave & Sixth Aves, just 1/2 block West of
Broadway in Manhattan's Flatiron District.
Subway:  F, N/R, 6, 1/9 trains to 23rd St stops
Bus:  crosstown M23, or via Broadway, Fifth Ave or Sixth Ave routes
Car:  Evening street parking OK

And following our show, the club hosts a great swing band set.

Hope to see you there!
Eve Sicular for Metropolitan Klezmer  <www.metropolitanklezmer.com>
151 First Avenue #145
New York NY  10003