articles on Pharaoh's Daughter, Miri Ben-Ari

Dear Hevre:

I recently published articles in the Berkshire Eagle about Pharaoh's
Daughter, the wonderful group led by list-member Basya Schechter, and
Israeli violinist Miri Ben-Ari.

These articles can be found on my website at:

Pharaoh's Daughter:
http://www.berkshireweb.com/rogovoy/interviews/feat001103.html
Miri Ben-Ari: http://www.berkshireweb.com/rogovoy/thebeat/beat001103.html

Lucky us here in the Berkshires : Miri performed this past Saturday at the
Clark Art Institute in Williamstown (actually, the concert was a great
disappointment; my review explaining why will be in tomorrow's Berkshire
Eagle); and Pharaoh's Daughter will be performing this Thursday night, Nov.
9, at 9pm at Club Helsinki in Great Barrington, Mass. (tucked into the
southwest corner of Mass., next to Connecticut and New York). Hope to see
some of you there!

best,

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
http://www.algonquin.com/catalog/pagemaker.cgi?1-56512-244-5
"invaluable" -- New York Times