NUSACH SPECIAL LIVE SHOWS!

I received an email message that suggested a show of shalom........
I thought the idea was a great one...so.....tonight before nusach on
shalom america, at 9pm, and tomorrow night at 9pm & Thursday night at
9pm we will air a live special program of SHALOM on live365.com.
Access the show from our web site
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven
follow the link to 24hour nusach.  Then follow the link to hear the show.
and when you get to the radio page
you will have a choice of two nusach programs, the regular program on
nusachmaven and the live show on nusachmaven2.  Select nusachmaven2 to
hear us live for one hour with our special show.  You can send email
while listening to let me know how you like the show.  send it to
nusach (at) hotmail(dot)com(dot)  After the show, switch your browser to
http://www.shalom-am.com to hear our regular scheduled show on shalom
america.  Our program this Tuesday & Thursday will be in honor of chol
hamoed sukkot with a full hour of Hallel melodies.

winston

Winston Weilheimer
Host
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL
Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->