A Snow On Holiday

Yesterday I waked up and saw from my window a large snow!!! It was in
our Chelyabinsk city. It was an emergency situation and our TV reported
about Jewish New Year Rosh Hashana and told - a New Year can't be
without a snow!!! Our Chelyabinsk is a Pole of a Cold now - there is a
warm summer weather in the other places on the earth and just
Chelyabinsk is cold now (not to considering a North Pole and an Arctic
Zone). Also most of our houses (including our home) don't heat - so, a
cold appeared suddenly... I think just about one thing - maybe during
Rosh Hashanah a heat is gonna be in our city...

Sophia,
Chelyabinsk