ROSH HASHANAH

Shalom

Thanks for all you have done by sending me items via your lists and helping
me in various other ways. I have one request. Please do your best to exclude
me from all messages stating I have received greeting cards from you as I
firstly can't surf and secondly, I have a synthetic speech system that hangs
up when confronted with pictures of any kind. Please make this a law, for
all occasions. If you want to know more, I'll gladly send you an attachment
to explain.

Finally, to one and to all: L.Shana Tova Tikateyvu, May you be inscribed in
the Book of Life for a good year."

Ricky Lomey (Dovid ben Menachem Mendel)