party report

Well if you weren't there, you missed a good party, held for the 80th
birthday of Beyle Schaechter-Gottesman. Those who sang (mostly the
songs of the bal-simkhe) were Paula Teitelbaum, Adrienne Cooper,
Michael Alpert, Sharon Bernstein, Sheila Fox, The Pripetchik
Children's Choir, Janet Leuchter, me and Beyle. Benyumin Schaechter
accompanied on piano for most songs.
  Great Klezmer music for listening and dancing was provided by Zev
Feldman on tsimbl, Michael Alpert, Alicia Svigals and Jeffrey Wollock
on violins, Michael Spudich on accordion and we were fortunate to have
German Goldenshteyn on clarinet. a great time was had by all