Ziggy Elman

Well, he played and recorded with Mickey Katz! See the "Haimishe
Vebpage", which hasn't been updated in quite awhile, and is soon to
undergo a facelift.
If you check in the discography section, you'll see which recordings he
played with Mickey on.
Cordially, (that's how Mickey signed his autographs)
Lederman