RE: Mikita Dance

Speaking of trivia, Michael Myers used "Stan Mikita Donuts"
as the name of the donut shop as a sly referece to a famous
Canadian donut shop chain,  "Tim Horton's". Tim Horton was
some kind of famous hockey player in the '60's, I understand.
(I know virtually nothing about hockey). Canadian movie
audiences got the in-joke, and now you know the rest of the
story.

What we need is a chain of good Jewish nosherai, that plays
Klezmer in the background, where Klezmer fans can hang out
with their buddies.  Sort of a Klezmer "Rascal House".

Ed

<snip>