Forward Hour on WEVD

Every Sunday from 1000-1100 AM there is the Forward Hour on WEVD, 1050
AM. It is entirely in Yiddish. I have a ten-minute segment,
"Muzikalishe nayes". It so happens that this week I will not do
it;instead I put together a report from the Yugntruf "yiddish-vokh".
Last week was a program on Wolk Krakowski, before that I did a show on
"New Times, New Directions", before that I did programs on Leibu
Levine, The Badkhn, The Tsimbl, klezmer music in Germany.  Next  week,
Sept. 10, I will do it on  Susan Leviton, though she doesn't know it
yet. you can hear the 4 previous Forward Hours at
http://www.1050wevd.com/
- Itzik Gottesman - send all CDs or tapes to me at
Yiddish Forward 45 E. 33rd st. NY