From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-jewish-music (at)
shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of
Joshua Horowitz
Sent: 05 August 2000 09:27
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Islam and Jewish

Budowitz Website: http://www.budowitz.com

I've been asked to advise on a program for 2001, which is the year of Islam.
I need to propose one Islamic-oriented group or musician and one Jewish one
(preferably with some connection, musically or even philosophically to
Islam)

If anyone has any ideas, please send me contact names and/or addresses. The
only other requirement is that the music be of excellent quality. Any help
would be appreciated.... Thanks, Josh Horowitz

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---