nusach radio 24 hours

we have added the beautiful music of the Sephardic Jews of Curacao.  The
rotation will begin at noon on Monday eastern time, with the cd Romemu
playing first.  The rotation will take approx 6 hours, and thus play approx
4 times in a twenty four hour period.  The easiest way to access the show is
through the link on our web site:

http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven

just follow the links to nusach 24 hours.

As far as our other program on shalom america,

Our daily show on shalom america will resume tuesday.  I will post the play
list when I find out whether we play our first show in the morning or at
10pm.  Please consult the web site for further information and the play list
once Phil tells me when we will be back on the air.
winston