"It's Cool to Be Jewish"

Just an advisory that an article under the title above, and published in the
weekly _Saturday Night_ magazine, is available at www.nationalpost.com.
Klezmer is part of the context -- how things Jewish have become trendy in
Germany ("philo-Semitism"), the various ironies, perplexes, including the
possibility that the trend ends up caricaturing Jewish culture.

(For those who seem prone to jump reflexively on their Send buttons: I am
not attempting to endorse, or contradict, anything in the article.  I just
thought it was of interest to the list.)