                                             o oweee o
                                             o shalom o
                                         o when you're evil o
                                         o all the way down o
                                           o the chosen o
                                           o ravens land o
                                             o snakes o

Alvin Curran -- Crystal Psalms

     A highly unusual avant-garde composition composed by the
     Jewish composer Alvin Curran to commemorate the 50th
     anniversary of the infamous Kristallnacht (Crystal Night).  It was
     performed a single time on October 20, 1988 by musicians located
     in six nations and coordinated from a central location in Italy.
It
     was simultaneously performed, mixed and broadcast live
     throughout Western Europe.  Interspersed with the musicians are
     taped sounds of Jewish life and singing.  Choral fragments of
     works by Salomone Rossi, Caceres, Lewandowski and Sulzer.
     The recording was remixed by the composer in 1991 and appears
     in that form on this recording.  Released in 1994 by New Albion
     Records (#67).

Tom Jones Live! At The Talk Of The Town featuring: Good News, Hello
Young
Lovers, I Can't Stop Loving You, What's New Pussycat?, Not Responsible,
My Yiddish Momme, Shake, That Lucky Old Sun, I Believe, Green Green
Grass Of Home, It's Not Unusual and Land Of A Thousand Dances.

Can you imagine a reason why Tom Jones would choose to sing My Yiddishe
Momme?