Re: Boston Klezmer performances

Well, Sunday is a street fair in celebration of Israeli Independence
Day, at Coolidge Corner, in Brooklyn, on the Green Line (or near the
corner of Beacon and N. Harvard). There will be at least one klezmer
band (the Klezmaniacs?). Someone may have posted more information
about the event earlier today?

ari