Re: _The Music of the Mountain Jews_: A Review

In a message dated 5/31/0 12:47:59 PM, ari (at) ivritype(dot)com writes:

<<
Piris Eliyahu.  _The Music of the Mountain Jews; Transcriptions and
Commentaries_.  Jerusalem:  The Jewish Music Research Centre, The Hebrew
University of Jerusalem, 1999.  [ISBN:  0792-3740].

Last year,we posted to the list the Cd, "Music of The Mountain Jews -
Selections and Commentaries by Piris Eliyahu" released by The Jewish Music
Research Center". The response was deservedly tremendous. More information on
this excellent recording is available on our site at:
www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgibin/browse.pl?action=search&search_for=mountain

Simon
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083