FYI -- TV appearances news

Brothers and Sisters --

Okay, it's not Oprah or The Today Show, but George Robinson will be
interviewed on the Jewish Entertainment Hour Sunday 5/21, talking about
his book, Essential Judaism. In my neck of the woods -- northern
Manhattan, Time-Warner Cable country -- the show airs at 2 p.m. on
Channel 56. If you are not one of the fortunate few (we like to think of
ourselves as The Elect AKA refugees from high rents) who live up here,
well as they say on the telly, "check you local listings for time and
station."

Best,
George