Re: "Klezmer!"

In a message dated 4/11/0 1:45:57 PM, Sapoznik (at) aol(dot)com writes:

<< By the way:would it makes sense for you guys to carry my book/CD package?

Books we can't carry. Tried that before, and lost mucho $$$$$$$. It's a shame
but that is the way it is here where I am located.  The Cd is another story.
I haen't been able to swing a deal with Kotch/Shannokie.  at one time it was
so easy to work with them. Sold a lot of the Mysteries of Sabbath because
they would do anything to promote it. Now they don't care about the Jewish
Music lines.
Simon