Re: Advance preview of (was RE: New CD: Khevrisa (Zev Feldman & Steven Greenman & Co))

Khaverim --

I just got the new Pharoah's Daughter in Saturday's mail and it is
amazing. I have played it FOUR times through already, and I almost never
do that with a new record I'm reviewing (partly due to the press of
other records and partly out of habit).

Now, can someone tell me the distributor/label for Khevrisa?

Many thanks,
George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL