playlist for tonight's "Rockin' the Shtetl"

I rarely if ever plan ahead what I'm going to play on "Rockin' the Shtetl"
(I know, some of you are saying "it shows!"), but I prefer the
improvisational method. Sometimes this works better than others. At its
best, it surprises me, the one picking the tunes. Tonight's show was like
that; I wound up surprised by the way the songs flowed together. So I
thought I'd share with you the playlist: for those of you who listened, this
is what you heard; for those of you who didn't, this is what you missed; for
those of you who can't figure out how to hear it over the Internet, don't
feel bad -- neither can I!

Rockin' the Shtetl, April 3, 2000:

Brave Old World, "The Tune," Blood Oranges
Margot Leverett, "Freilicher Yontov," Art of Klezmer Clarinet
-----
Khevrisa (unidentified song off of upcoming album)
Budowitz (Unidentified song off of upcoming album, "Wedding without a Bride"
Finjan, "Harbstlid," Dancing on Water
-----
Shirim, "Oyfen Pripitshek," Oy! It's Good
Pharaoh's Daughter, "Koomi Lach," Out of the Reeds
Alhambra, "Una Noche Yo Me Armi," Joy of Jewish-Spanish Song
Frank London/Adrienne Cooper, "SHabbos Bride," Shekhina
Rabbi Shefa Gold, "Betrothal (Verastikh Li)" Hymnanence
-------
Klezperanto, "I Drink to Forget"
Masada, "Shamor," Zayin
Daniel Asia, "Allegretto from Symphony No. 1," SYmphonic Works of Daniel
Asia
------
Frank London/Lorin Sklamberg, "Sweat Pts. 1 & 2," The Shvitz

Seth Rogovoy
Host, "Rockin' the Shtetl," WCFM, Williamstown, Mass., Mondays 9-10pm US
Eastern time
http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/WCFM/realaudio.html