Rockin' the Shtetl back on the air tonight

Spring break is over, the students are back in town, and (presumably)
"Rockin' the Shtetl" will return to the airwaves and netwaves tonight at 9pm
Eastern US Time.

In addition to our usual array of traditional and contemporary klezmer and
new Jewish music, we'll probably hear some brand new tunes off of new CDs by
Pharaoh's Daughter, Budowitz, Khevrisa, and Finjan.

Seth Rogovoy
Host, "Rockin' the Shtetl," WCFM, Williamstown, Mass., Mondays 9-10pm US
Eastern time
http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/WCFM/realaudio.html