Re: Book Review:George Robinson's "Essential Judaism"

Khaverim --

First, I have to tell you all that this was an unsolicited testimonial
(Seth, how do I make out that check?).

Second, oy, I'm blushing.

Thank you Seth for your kind words.

George Robinson
(he's the one with the flushed look)

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL