Musician wanted

Hello, I'm a member of the Robyn Helzner Trio.  We're based in Washington,
D.C., and perform around the country.  We play a broad range of styles of
Jewish music in Hebrew, Yiddish, and Ladino.

One of us is moving to California, so Robyn and I (Dov Weitman) are looking
for a replacement.  We're placing the following ad in a few of the Jewish
papers in the DC-NY corridor.  If you are interested, please contact Robyn.
Or if you know other musicians who might be interested, this is your
opportunity to play shadchan and recommend them to us or them to us.  And
please check out our web site (below)!

"MUSICIAN WANTED

Jewish folk music trio, performs concerts nationwide (weekend travel), seeks
versatile violin or keyboard player with good voice for vocal harmony.
202-244-3975, robynsong (at) erols(dot)com, www.helzner.com."